Here we go.

10 July 2011

melted

If you are having difficulty trying to imagine what it is like in our home, well, it's like a sauna. There's no comfortable anything about it. These days, nighttime brings very little relief. The thermometer, at 10:01 p.m. says it is 92 degrees (but feels like 102).


I don't feel like doing anything. No reading, no writing. Just lots of naps in front of a fan that blows warm air. With any luck, all impurities inside of me have been sweated out.


But, the end is in sight! Tomorrow, the installation process begins.


In other better news, our trying the Banana Leaf Indian food truck (It's ACE. It's amazing for food to be that cheap and so delicious!) made me want to learn to make my own mango lassi. Since cooking is absolutely out of the question, I may just have to do it. Should I do it on the day that it is supposed to be 100 degrees out or 102?



No comments:

Blog Archive